About this event
Following its success in 2019 and 2020, ICEF Africa returns in 2021 as a virtual networking event dedicated to meeting the needs of international education providers looking to attract students from this dynamic and vibrant continent.
Africa has established itself as a major area of growth for outbound students in recent years and countries such as Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Botswana, and Ghana are now increasingly challenging Nigeria’s traditional dominance of the sector.
Taking place from 08 to 10 June 2021, ICEF Virtual Africa is the standout opportunity for educational institutions around the world to access these emerging student markets and pro-actively market their institutions to would-be recruitment partners.
Why attend ICEF Virtual Events
Our Virtual Events are unmatched in their ability to keep you in touch with the international education community, without having to travel. As well as maintaining your relationships with existing partners, our virtual events help you:
- Enjoy the industry’s leading virtual meeting solution, seamlessly combining live 1-to-1 video meetings, text chat, informal networking spaces, and live and on demand webinars
- Get unmatched access to senior decision makers at ICEF pre-screened agents
- Access targeted contacts for specific regions or focus areas, helping you develop your network with confidence
- Receive 24 hour dedicated support in your language at any of our events, keeping things running smoothly for you and your team
- Receive accurate and reliable contact data for the industry’s largest database of individually pre-screened and reference checked agents
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry news and trends through our unmatched programme of live and on demand seminars, helping you respond decisively to the latest changes
- Benefit from both planned and spontaneous meetings through our unique event networking lounges
- Take to the international education industry’s centre stage to develop your brand and be seen amongst leading industry figures
- At a time when travel is challenging, provide vital updates to your partners and the wider community about upcoming developments or changes you may be facing as a business
- Meet new players within the international educational community. In our August 2020 ICEF Agent Voice survey, 72% of 130 agents surveyed indicated that they are looking for and have established new partnerships with educators during COVID-19
- Cost-effectively access new partners or territories where travel for you would have otherwise proven prohibitive
Programme & Seminars
At ICEF Virtual Africa, you can build your own personalised programme, combining one-to-one video meetings with an outstanding seminar schedule and informal networking opportunities.
As well as this, you will also be able to access our range of online seminars providing up-to-date information and the latest market trends and issues currently affecting international student recruitment in Africa. Featuring speakers from across the international education community, these optional seminars are designed to inform you of the latest trends and developments. Our seminars are available live and on demand, both during and for 4 weeks after the event, so you can build your schedule to suit you.
In addition, this event features a unique informal meeting space: The ICEF Networking Lounge. Here, you can meet other education professionals in a relaxed atmosphere, away from your structured event schedule.
Who goes to ICEF Virtual Africa?
We have designed ICEF Virtual Africa to enable international and regional educational institutions to meet their student recruitment partners from right across Africa. With agent representation from countries including Nigeria, Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Botswana, the Congo, and Ghana, ICEF Virtual Africa is the best way to rapidly meet an established range of trusted partners across the continent.
Our virtual events connect international student recruitment professionals from all sectors and types of organisations. Whether you represent an educational institution looking to raise your profile, a student recruitment agency looking to forge new connections, or a provider of services relevant to the international education industry looking to bring your offer to an eager market, you’re sure to benefit from attending.
To find out more about the types of organisations who attend our virtual events, please click here.
To make the ICEF event experience as productive as possible for all attendees, we have developed our rigorous agent screening process to ensure that educational institutions meet only with the most qualified student recruitment agents who have a demonstrated history of successful student placement. To learn more about our agent screening process, please click here.