What precautions are being taken to ensure the event can be delivered safely?
The health and safety of our delegates is our primary concern and we are taking regular advice to ensure that our event conforms to the latest health guidance provided by the local authorities. Precautions we are taking include:
- Delegates must be fully vaccinated (with a vaccine approved by the Spanish Government) or show proof of recent recovery from Covid-19.
- Provision of hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue.
- Providing guidance to all delegates on social distancing and infection control best practices.
- Providing medical face masks to be optionally worn by all participants during the event, to reduce the risk of virus transmission. We recommend that these should be worn when moving around the event venue or whenever social distancing is not possible.
- Ensuring enhanced cleaning and regular disinfection of high-touch areas.
- Subjecting food & beverage options and their delivery to tightened safety standards.
What happens if this event cannot take place in person?
We will follow the latest advice provided by local health authorities and will only allow this event to take place if it is safe to do so. In the event that local authorities restrict in-person networking, our hybrid event platform will enable us to seamlessly deliver this event in an online only format.
What happens if a delegate cannot attend in person?
If a participant cannot attend due to travel restrictions or other reasons, we can transfer your booking to another ICEF event.