Your accommodation at ICEF Miami 2023 will be sponsored by ICEF for 3 nights from Monday afternoon, December 11, 2023 until Thursday morning, December 14, 2023 at one of our partner hotels.
A formal hotel booking confirmation will be sent to you approximately three weeks prior to the event.
ICEF will sponsor one room per agency, unless otherwise stated.
Terms and Conditions
- Event cancellation: If, for some reason you will be unable to attend ICEF Miami 2023, please let us know by November 8 or you will be subject to a cancellation fee of 300 EUR.
- Event no-show: If you do not arrive for your reservation or fail to attend without contacting us, you will be charged for your accommodations for the entire period of the event, plus the cancellation fee.
- Additional person(s): If you require an extra person to be accommodated in your room, kindly inform us without delay. An additional charge of 100 EUR per person, per room will apply and must be organised in advance of the event.
- Early Departure: Should you need to leave the event in Miami earlier than December 13 at 18:30, please inform us of this well in advance. In accordance with the Agent Terms & Conditions, please note that clients leaving the event early, without prior notification to ICEF will be subject to an Early Departure Fee equivalent to one night’s accommodation at the hotel’s prevailing rate.
- Hotel extra charges: All extra costs (i.e. mini-bar, room service, telephone, early/late check-in/out) will not be sponsored by ICEF and are at your own expense. The hotel will therefore ask you for your credit card details upon check-in.
If you are receiving any personal deliveries at the hotel, it must be addressed in your name and not related to the event. If you fail to do so it may not be accepted and we have the right to pass on any applicable charges incurred for accepting and delivering.
If you would like to book extra nights either before or after the event, please go to this website to receive preferential rates. Please note that these rates are subject to availability.
Please only reserve additional nights before December 11 or after December 13 as ICEF will sponsor 3 nights of accommodation for you (11th, 12th and 13th).
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach,
FL 33139, United States
Check in time is 16:00
Check out time at 11:00.
Further information on the Loews Miami Beach Hotel is available here.
Visa Requirements for Miami
Visas are required for all foreigners entering the United States unless they are from a country that participates in the Visa Waiver Program.
For the purposes of ICEF Miami 2023 you will need to apply for a B-1 visa. A non-immigrant visa, designed for persons who want to enter the United States on a temporary basis for business purposes.
ICEF offers visa support which provides you with a letter of invitation for the duration of the event and company documentation required for your visa appointment. If you wish to request this service, please send an email to email@example.com.
To find out more about country-respective visa requirements visit this website.
We are proud to announce that we have chosen SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel. By booking and buying your airline ticket via the dedicated link below, you will benefit from saving of up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class.
Arrival in Miami
Miami International Airport (MIA)
Taxis If you need a taxi upon arrival, you’ll find designated taxi stands outside the airport’s arrival terminals. The average fare from Miami International Airport to downtown Miami is typically between $25 to $35. Please be aware that there might be an airport surcharge added to the fare.
Public transport You need an EASY Card pass to ride on public transit. To purchase your fare, the EASY Card vending machines are located in the Miami Central Station. To read more about the public transportation options please go here.
Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL)
Taxis are available in front of the arrival hall. A taxi ride to the Loews Miami Beach Hotel takes approximately 50 minutes and costs on average (depending on traffic) $85.
Private Transfers – Go Airport Shuttle private sedan rides to the Loews Miami Beach Hotel start at $110.00 and fit up to four people. It is recommended to book the Go Airport Shuttle at least one day in advance, otherwise, space is not guaranteed. Bookings can be made at www.go-airportshuttle.com.
Share on social media
Share the event badges on your social media networks to spread the word and let everyone know you’re attending. Don’t forget to use the #ICEF hashtag and get involved! And if you’re a speaker or sponsor, please ask your account manager for your personalised social media badge.
Download Social Media Visuals
Scheduling meetings prior to the event
Approximately four weeks prior to the event you will receive access to the Marcom eSchedule PRO online meeting scheduling platform. The platform allows you to select potential partners according to geographical origin or type of programmes and to send personalised meeting requests. We recommend to schedule a minimum of 25 meetings prior to the event.
If you are using Marcom eSchedule PRO for the first time, we recommend to have a look at the Getting Started Information as well as Scheduling Meetings – Useful Hints & Tips or to view our video tutorials.
Scheduling meetings during the event
To make the most of your participation, you can still schedule meetings with other participants once the event has started. Last minute meetings can be scheduled up to one hour before the requested meeting time.
We recommend that you leave Marcom eSchedule PRO open throughout the event to keep an eye on any new meeting invitations that may come through. Please regularly refresh your eSchedule PRO page to make sure that it’s always up to date with the latest requests.
You can build your own personalised programme of optional seminars and provider presentations held on the first day of ICEF Miami.
Programme details will be available soon and can be found under the seminar tab on your schedule or on the event website.
You will be able to collect your badge and welcome bag from the ICEF hospitality desk located in the Americana Foyer on Monday, December 11th, from 10:00 to 19:30.
Participants arriving after the above stated period can register on Tuesday, December 12th, from 08:00 onwards.
As this is an invitation only event, anyone not wearing a badge may not be admitted into the event area. Please also understand that for the same reason we cannot allow non-registered family, friends or staff to enter the meeting hall.
Refreshments and Lunches
Snacks and refreshments will be served on December 11 at 16:30 and December 12 and 13 at 08:00, 11:00 as well as 16:00 hours. The refreshment breaks are sponsored by Ross University School of Medicine.
Lunch will be provided from 13:00 to 14:00 on all event days. On the 11th we will provide a light lunch in the Americana Foyer, and on the 12th and 13th a buffet lunch is available in the Poinciana Ballroom and Cowrie Room.
Please contact us should you have any special dietary requirements.
Evening Networking Receptions
Tuesday, December 12th, 20:00 to 00:00 in the Poinciana Ballroom sponsored by Fairmont Private Schools.
The dress code for both receptions is smart casual. Please note that participants not wearing their event badge will not be admitted. Please register your attendance by clicking the green “Yes, I will attend” button on your MySchedule page.
Miami – General Information
Miami is located on the Atlantic coast in Southeastern Florida. Miami is a major centre and a leader in finance, commerce, culture, media, entertainment, the arts, and international trade. Nicknamed the “Capital of Latin America”, Miami is the second largest US city with a Spanish-speaking majority.
- Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5 hours).
- Climate: Miami enjoys a tropical climate with hot and humid summers and mild winters. Average temperatures in December range from around 19°C at night to 24°C during the day.
- Currency: United States Dollar (USD). Credit cards are widely accepted in most establishments. See x-rates.com for the latest rates.
- Electricity: 120 volts, 60Hz.
- Plug type: The United States uses Type A and Type B plugs with two flat parallel pins or two flat pins and a grounding pin. Please bring your own adaptors if necessary as we cannot provide them onsite.
- More information about Miami can be found at visitmiami.com.
If you have any questions prior to the event, please do not hesitate to contact us by email.
We look forward to welcoming you to Miami!