ICEF AGENCY STATUS (IAS)
Our industry-leading quality assurance processes are increasingly recognised worldwide as an advantage for agencies who have been successfully vetted for and participated in ICEF events.
In 2010, we launched a formal recognition programme, the ICEF Agency Status (IAS) acknowledging education agencies who have met ICEF’s strict standard of quality.
To qualify for ICEF Agency Status (IAS), eligible agencies must:
- Complete the ICEF Agent Application Form (link)
- Provide four references from reputable education institutions
- Provide details of any agency association memberships
- Submit details of business practices to ICEF for review
- Pass a vetting call with one of our Agency Relationship Managers
In recognition of their achievement, and to help education providers find quality partners, these agencies are entitled to identify themselves as an ICEF Agency and to use the IAS logo featuring their own unique ID number in all marketing communications.