ICEF Agency Status (IAS)
Reference checked, reviewed and approved
ICEF Events have become synonymous with agent quality. For 30 years we have been vetting agencies to ensure that only the best are accepted to attend our events. In 2010, we launched a formal recognition programme, the ICEF Agency Status (IAS) acknowledging education agencies who have met ICEF’s strict standard of quality.
To qualify for ICEF Agency Status (IAS), eligible agencies must:
- Provide four references from reputable education institutions
- Provide details of any agency association memberships
- Submit details of business practices to ICEF for review
- Pass a vetting call with one of our Agency Relationship Managers
- Include a comprehensive programme recruitment update
In recognition of their achievement, and to help education providers find quality partners, these agencies are entitled to identify themselves as having achieved ICEF Agency Status (IAS). Recipient organisations are provided with a certificate and IAS badge which features their own unique QR Code. This code links to a secure digital certificate that shows which agency it belongs to and the expiry date of the certification.
Why is this important for your business – especially now?
Display and have your verified qualifications easily accessible to potential education partners ensuring your business operations are being seen as successful and viable.
The cost of processing your IAS credential is €250.