ICEF Monitor is the leading market intelligence resource for the international education industry. We regularly deliver industry news, market intelligence and research.
The site provides original articles based on news and information from sources around the world. ICEF Monitor is an unbiased source, with its editorial team scouring the industry for the latest, critical updates to save readers time and present them with strategic, need-to-know information.
Readers can subscribe for free daily and/or weekly updates, and follow ICEF Monitor on various social channels such as Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.
Advertise in ICEF Monitor
ICEF Monitor serves a wide range of audiences from 187 countries within the industry including:
- Student recruitment agents, counsellors, and advisors;
- Educators of all types (language training, higher education, vocational institutions, community colleges, primary, secondary and boarding schools);
- Specialised service providers (work and travel, volunteer, accommodation, technology);
- Associations, and government entities.
- High level executives including founders, directors, C-level management, deans, etc.
To reach this audience on ICEF Monitor, including:
- 67,000 monthly users
- 37,000 subscribers to weekly emails
- 80,000 industry professionals via email campaigns