Hugo Silva Franco, Sales Account Manager – Corporate, Air Canada – Brazil
Moving to a new country comes with a large variety of challenges and uncertainties: different cultures, different habits, different languages, and all that with family and friends thousands of miles away. It is therefore crucial for student recruitment professionals to properly prepare, guide and support their international students for this important new chapter in their lives.
In this session, Air Canada will provide recommendations and advice on the first stage of any international student’s overseas experience: the journey to the study destination and how to make it as smooth and stress-free as possible.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
– How to book a flight in advance and avoid last-minute fees
– Student special conditions (student fares, groups, etc)
– Services from Brazil to Canada and the US
– Immigration and visa procedures
– Aircraft information, including cabin classes