Brought to you by the ICEF Monitor team, ICEF podcasts keep student recruitment professionals informed on the latest industry trends and developments
The half hour podcast episodes are popular among professionals assisting and supporting millions of international students each year in their important decision making process around their study abroad options and all the additional services and products that they will be needing.
Published once a month, each episode includes an exclusive sponsored section, a unique way to generate exposure and provide in-depth information about your products or services among these important influencers and multipliers in global student mobility. In addition, the sponsor is prominently featured in our podcast announcements via ICEF Monitor, ICEF mailers and our social media channels.
The ICEF Podcast generates between 500 and 1,000 downloads per episode. Two out of three podcast listeners are decision makers in the industry. Connect with subscribers in 187 countries.
Sponsorship packages start from €2,500 and include:
- Episode main topic directly or indirectly linked to sponsor product or service
- Dedicated 5 min. sponsor section to promote your product or service
- Sponsor announcement (soundbite + voice over)
-> At the start of the podcast episode
-> At the start of the sponsored section
-> At the end of the podcast episode
- Sponsor logo (hyperlinked) in all ICEF Podcast announcements
- Sponsor logo to feature on the ICEF Podcast webpage
- Sponsor logo to feature on the episode info template
Multi-platform global exposure
- Each episode is published on all main podcast platforms iTunes + Simplecast + Google Podcasts + icef.com
- E-mail Announcement via mailer to ICEF’s global network of over 80,000 industry decision makers, including 28% student recruitment agents, 62% educators and 10% industry service providers
- Published on ICEF Monitor, the leading source of market intelligence for international student recruitment with over 65,000 monthly visitors
- Included in ICEF Monitor weekly newsletter with a subscriber base of over 38,000 educators, agents and other industry stakeholders
- Published on ICEF social media channels