Identifying what type of a user you are helps us serve you relevant information.
Boundless Possible - Explore Central Australia - FULLY BOOKED
Name of hosting organisation: Study NT and Tourism NT Dates: 30/03/2019 @ 1:00 pm to 02/04/2019 @ 9:00 pm Location: Yulara, Uluru, Alice Springs and Darwin Programme: StudyNT and Tourism NT invite international education agents with an interest in facilitating study tours into the Northern Territory to join us as we visit Yulara, Uluru, Alice Springs and Darwin.
– airfares from Ayers Rock Airport to Alice Springs and Alice Springs to Darwin
– accommodation (four nights)
– all activities and tours
– all meals from dinner Saturday 30 March to breakfast Wednesday 3 April.
– flights to Ayers Rock Airport
– flights from Darwin.
– This familiarisation tour is exclusively for agents with a track record delivering study tour programs and who are seeking to include the Territory in their product offerings to students and educators.
– Agents must be registered and accepted by ICEF to attend ANZA 2019.
– An application and screening process will be undertaken for all applicants.
– Minimum and maximum numbers apply.
– Program begins at 1pm on Saturday, 30 March 2019. Participants must make their own way to Ayers Rock Airport/Yulara for the 1pm pick-up time.
* Applications close Monday 25th February 2019. FULLY BOOKED