About this event
We are excited to introduce a brand-new event to the ICEF calendar in 2021. Taking place from 19 to 21 January, ICEF Virtual South Asia will feature the largest gathering of high-quality, ICEF-screened education agents from across the region.
Bringing a dedicated focus on South Asia, this new event will showcase standout student recruitment agents from across India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka, allowing education and service providers to conveniently meet with new partners in the region at one convenient event.
Long known for being a reliable source of high-performing international students, and with increasing wealth in the region, South Asia now offers a huge opportunity for educational institutions looking to fulfil international student recruitment goals.
Why attend ICEF Virtual Events
Our Virtual Events are unmatched in their ability to keep you in touch with the international education community, without having to travel. As well as maintaining your relationships with existing partners, our virtual events help you:
- Enjoy the industry’s leading virtual meeting solution, seamlessly combining live 1-to-1 video meetings, text chat, informal networking spaces, and live and on demand webinars
- Get unmatched access to senior decision makers at ICEF pre-screened agents
- Access targeted contacts for specific regions or focus areas, helping you develop your network with confidence
- Receive 24 hour dedicated support in your language at any of our events, keeping things running smoothly for you and your team
- Receive accurate and reliable contact data for the industry’s largest database of individually pre-screened and reference checked agents
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry news and trends through our unmatched programme of live and on demand seminars, helping you respond decisively to the latest changes
- Benefit from both planned and spontaneous meetings through our unique event networking lounges
- Take to the international education industry’s centre stage to develop your brand and be seen amongst leading industry figures
- At a time when travel is challenging, provide vital updates to your partners and the wider community about upcoming developments or changes you may be facing as a business
- Meet new players within the international educational community. In our August 2020 ICEF Agent Voice survey, 72% of 130 agents surveyed indicated that they are looking for and have established new partnerships with educators during COVID-19
- Cost-effectively access new partners or territories where travel for you would have otherwise proven prohibitive
Programme & Seminars
At this networking event, you can build your own personalised programme featuring one-to-one video meetings with existing and would-be partners of interest, alongside informative seminars and visits to our informal networking lounges.
Our range of online seminars at ICEF Virtual South Asia has been designed to provide up-to-date information and the latest market trends and issues currently affecting international education professionals from across the region. Featuring speakers from acrossour community, these optional seminars are available live and on demand, both during and for 4 weeks after the event, so you can build your schedule to suit you.
In addition, this event features a unique informal meeting space: The ICEF Networking Lounge. Here, you can meet other education professionals in a relaxed atmosphere, away from your structured event schedule.
This unmatched combination of personalised meetings, informative webinars, and informal networking opportunities provides the most intuitive and cost-effective way to keep up with the latest developments in international education, as well as meeting with existing and new partners during current travel limitations.
Who goes to ICEF Virtual South Asia?
We have designed ICEF Virtual South Asia with a focus on helping international and regional educational institutions to meet their student recruitment partners across South Asia. With student recruitment agents attending from across India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka, ICEF Virtual South Asia is the region’s most comprehensive networking event for international education professionals.
Our virtual events connect international student recruitment professionals from all sectors and types of organisations. Whether you represent an educational institution looking to raise your profile, a student recruitment agency looking to forge new connections, or a provider of services relevant to the international education industry looking to bring your offer to an eager market, you’re sure to benefit from attending.
To find out more about the types of organisations who attend our virtual events, please click here.
To make the ICEF event experience as productive as possible for all attendees, we have developed our rigorous agent screening process to ensure that educational institutions meet only with the most qualified student recruitment agents who have a demonstrated history of successful student placement. To learn more about our agent screening process, please click here.