ICEF Spanish Education
Spanish education sector gathers in Seville for ICEF inaugural event
ICEF Spanish Education provided a rare opportunity for B2B networking between Spanish education providers and agents from 37 countries who travelled to Seville to meet with them and join fam trips around Andalusia and to Madrid.
With a focus on recruiting students for programmes taught in Spanish, 224 individuals representing 145 industry organisations from 42 countries held a total of 1,612 one-to-one meetings over the course of three days.
Who joined us at ICEF Spanish Education?
A total of 81 representatives from 56 education institutes attended ICEF Spanish Education. 56% of those attending were senior management, and for 18% – this was their first ICEF event. 96% of the educator delegates came from local institutions in Spain, while the remaining 4% came from Colombia and Panama.
As an event promising an international selection of agents, ICEF Spanish Education did not disappoint – in total 79 representatives from 66 organisations travelled to Seville from 37 countries. The top five countries were India, Ukraine, Italy, Jordan and Morocco.
This inaugural event also proved particularly interesting to local education industry service providers. 21 representatives joined from 13 organisations, 92% of which were based in Spain, with the other two joining from Canada.
In addition to the one-to-one meetings, ICEF events are also an opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of our industry.
ICEF Spanish Education featured a programme of 11 seminars and panel discussions concerning the development of the Spanish education sector.
Delegates continued to enjoy these presentations on-demand for up to four weeks after the event.
2022 Event Statistics
- Top 5 agent countries
- Agent recruitment regions
- Agent segment interest
- Top 3 educator countries
- Educator sector provision