ICEF French Education

hero image
May 17 - 18, 2022
Montréal, Canada
81
agents
82
providers
31
agent countries

French education sector gathers in Montréal for focused networking event

ICEF French Education finally took place in Montréal, providing a rare opportunity for B2B networking between French & Canadian educational institutions, study abroad advising organisations from 31 countries and service providers from four related sectors.

Having been postponed twice and held online over the past two years, this greatly anticipated in-person event proved to be worth the wait.

With a focus on recruiting students for programmes taught in French, 184 individuals representing 128 industry organisations from 32 countries held a total of 783 one-to-one meetings over the course of two days.

image
image

Who joined us at ICEF French Education?

A total of 82 representatives from 46 education institutes attended ICEF French Education. 91% of the educator delegates were from Canadian institutions, with the remaining 9% coming from France.

The event was also well supported by our international community of pre-screened student recruitment agents – in total 81 representatives from 69 organisations travelled to Montréal from 31 countries.

Additionally, 11 representatives from nine organisations providing international education-related services, also attended.

Seminars & informal networking

In addition to the one-to-one meetings, ICEF events are also an opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of our industry.

ICEF French Education featured a programme of 12 seminars and panel discussions concerning the development of the French education sector.

In the programme, seven market intelligence presentations covered on-trend topics, including: Private French secondary education in Québec: a pathway to success and higher education, and key findings from ICEF’s biannual international agent survey – ICEF Agent Voice.

ICEF isn’t just famous for its organisation of great networking conferences, the informal networking at our events is also an important part of our success as a facilitator for the global education industry – at ICEF events you don’t just meet valuable business partners, you also make great friends.

image

2022 Event Statistics

  1. Brazil
  2. Mexico
  3. Colombia
  4. Cameroon
  5. Iran

Testimonials

Sponsors

Platinum

applyboard
Hermes College Network Inc._Logo
TREBAS_logo

Gold

Collège Avalon