The international student market offers enormous revenue potential for the work, adventure, youth & student travel sectors in both Australia and New Zealand.
This lucrative sector comprises over 600,000 students. 85% travel while studying, and 70% anticipate attracting at least 4 friends and family to visit and travel with them.
Work & Travel ANZA provides sellers of work & travel and youth tourism products and services maximum exposure at the largest and most international B2B event of its kind in the region.
Providing unprecedented networking opportunities, Work & Travel ANZA connects you to over 450 educational travel professionals from over 40 countries in one convenient location.
View the event video. Hear what past participants had to say about Work & Travel ANZA.
Work & Travel ANZA is perfectly positioned for organisations buying and selling products such as working holiday, adventure activities, internships, work experience, youth travel, accommodation, volunteering, au pair and gap year programmes.
Work & Travel ANZA provides direct access to destination focussed buyers via 1:1 meetings with leading international agents, as well as with key marketers from all sectors of the Australian and New Zealand international education industries.
Preview profiles and pre-schedule up to 35 x 1-to-1 meetings with the participants of your choice:
- 180+ education and work & travel agents from over 30 countries
- 160+ marketing staff from all sectors of the Australian & New Zealand international education industries
- 80+ work, adventure and youth travel providers (from Australia & New Zealand)
Extensive social programme designed to maximise networking opportunities.
Work & Travel ANZA delegates can apply to host or co-host agent FAM tours. These tours are highly sought after by agents, and offer an excellent opportunity to further promote your business and your destination.
Hear what past participants had to say about Work & Travel ANZA.
- Work, adventure and youth travel companies from Australia and New Zealand
- Education providers from all sectors of the international education industry in Australia and New Zealand
- Education and work & travel agents from over 40 countries who specialise in sending students and youth travellers to Australia and New Zealand.
- Service providers who have products and services to sell to international students & youth travellers via agents and/or providers.
Australia - Work, Travel, Accommodation, Volunteer and Exchange providers
- AIFS Australia
- Aquarius Backpackers
- Au Pair House
- Australian Internships
- Auzzie Internships & Study
- Awesome Adventures Oz
- Base Backpackers
- Bunyip Tours
- Colourful Trips
- Dream Internship
- Gold Coast Adventure Travel Group
- iVenture Card
- Lets Go Surfing
- Melbourne Discovery Groups
- Ocean Hotels and Sunlover Cruises
- Student Uni Travel
- The Intern Group
- Townsville Enterprise
- YHA Australia
New Zealand - Work, Travel, Accommodation, Volunteer and Exchange providers
- AJ Hackett Bungy
- Auckland Adventure Jet
- Go Orange
- Haka Educational Tours
- Intern NZ & Intern OZ
- Mana Tours
- Ngai Tahu Tourism
- NZET - New Zealand Educational Tours
- Pure Exploration New Zealand
- Rotorua Education Network
- Skydive Auckland
- THL - Tourism Holdings Limited
- Whakarewarewa Thermal Village
- YHA New Zealand
- Increase international sales
- Create a more diverse and sustainable client nationality mix
- Easily develop networks of high quality pre-screened agents / re-sellers from all over the world
- Renew / maintain existing contacts and sales channels
- Increase brand recognition
- Learn about the latest market developments and trends
- Meet a wide range of quality agents, educators and service providers in one venue - save time and money
Pre-scheduled one-to-one business appointments with relevant and high quality agents, as well as with educators and service providers.
Appointments last 25 minutes and serve the dual objectives of meeting new contacts and/or maintaining existing relationships. Meals, refreshment breaks and evening functions are also included, offering further valuable networking opportunities.
Prior to the workshop:
- Comprehensive details on all participants
- Use of the eSchedule PRO online appointment scheduling system
- Hotel reservation options and preferential rates
- City, venue and leisure programme information
- Access to targeted marketing and sponsorship opportunities
- Opportunity to offer and promote FAM tours and receptions
At the workshop:
- Exclusive use of your own meeting table
- Entry in the Educator, Exhibitor and Work & Travel (seller) Catalogue
- Copies of both buyer (Agent) and seller Catalogues
- Access to Marcom Onsite for last-minute appointment scheduling
- Participation market intelligence & training seminars at the ANZA Workshop
- Access to welcome reception, networking breakfasts, lunches, refreshment breaks & dinner reception
PROPOSAL FORM for FAM Tours and Receptions / ANZA
2019 FAM Tours and Receptions
(English) Pre-ANZA Famil - Adelaide
Boundless Possible: Explore Darwin
- 30th March - 3rd April 2019
- Adelaide, South Australia
- Pre-ANZA famil in Adelaide. Further details and flyers to come.
- Please contact Andrew Houey on email@example.com
IH Darwin ANZA Welcome Lunch
- 31 March - 2 April 2019
- Darwin, Northern Territory
- StudyNT is delighted to invite international education agents to explore Darwin. Selected agents will experience all the Territory is famous for, including Jumping Crocodiles, food and cultural markets and gorgeous sunsets! Agents will also learn about the boundless opportunities for international students who study in the Territory.
Inclusions: Accommodation, transport, meals and activities.
Exclusions: flights to/from Darwin.
Final date to apply: 1 March 2019
For more details click here.
- Please contact Larnie Batten on firstname.lastname@example.org .
- International House Darwin
- Wednesday, 3 April 2019, 11:30 - 13:00
- 3 Searcy St. Darwin CBD (5 minutes walk from Mantra Pandanus)
- Buffet lunch, opportunity to meet staff and students. No transport required.
- Please contact Tim Eckenfels on email@example.com
Previous event's FAM Tours and Receptions
2018 FAM Tours and Receptions
The participant information pack will be published 3 months prior to the event.
How to maximise your event experience? – Watch the video tutorials:
- PART 1 - before the event
Learn about ICEF events, preparing for an event, making appointments and tips for a successful event experience.
- PART 2 - at the event
Learn what happens during an event, including identifying potential partners on site, event etiquette, using the agent catalogue and key questions to ask agents during meetings.
- PART 3 - after the event
Learn about post event follow up. Effective follow up leads to strong partnerships, successful relationships, and a better ROI.
All visitors to Australia must have a valid visa to travel to and enter Australia (except New Zealand passport holders who will normally be granted a special category visa on arrival). You will need to apply for a visitor visa.eVisitor
European Union (EU) and some other European passport holders are eligible to apply online for an eVisitor visa
(free of charge) to travel to and enter Australia for up to 3 months at a time. The following countries are eligible: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of San Marino, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom - British Citizen, Vatican City.
Business Visitor Visa (subclass 600)
All other nationalities not mentioned above need to apply for a Business Visitor Visa (subclass 600). Further information can be found and applications can be made here.
ICEF offers visa support which provides you with a letter of invitation for the duration of the event. If you wish to request this service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for invitation letter requests is March 3.
Please check regulations well ahead before travelling.
The Australia New Zealand Agent (ANZA) Workshop will be held at the Darwin Convention Centre in Australia.
Accommodation will be offered at the Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront
and at the Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront
, located just a few minutes walk from the Convention Centre. We recommend booking early, as rooms are limited and available on a first come first serve basis.
Participants will be offered the following preferential rates:
Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront
Studio Room (single/double/twin): 159 AUD
Studio Room with view (single/double/twin): 189 AUD
Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront
Guest Room (single/double/twin): 159 AUD
Guest Room with view (single/double/twin): 189 AUD
Rates apply to single, twin and double occupancy per room, per night and are inclusive of GST.
Prices are valid from March 31 (check-in) until April 9, 2019 (check-out).
A booking form is available here.