Promote your language programme on CourseFinders
CourseFinders helps students find their perfect language school and lists over 3476 language Schools in 96 Countries. Each month 50,000 students use Coursefinders.com to search for a language course.
77% of people check online reviews before making major purchasing decisions. This proportion is higher among younger people, and for major purchases such as education courses. CourseFinders has more than 260 schools with student reviews, and nearly 2000 recent reviews.
The school profiles with student reviews receive the most student traffic.
Key benefits to schools
- Generate quality enquiries from potential students
- Receive student web traffic at a lower cost than Google AdWords
- Free web tools help you maximize your online marketing
CourseFinders receives an average of 50,000 unique visitors per month, from 120 countries. Since launching at the end of 2014, CourseFinders has helped more than 700,000 students research their study abroad options.
Our online marketing campaigns bring in students from key recruitment markets in Latin America, Europe and South-East Asia.
How does it work?
Students search for schools by language, destination, course type, qualification, sports, activities or any other keywords. All schools matching the search criteria are shown. Students then browse school profiles, view media, click through to school websites, download brochures and send enquiries.
CourseFinders uses a “pay-as-you-go” model which allows schools to manage budgets very efficiently. Schools add credit to their CourseFinders account, which is then gradually debited as students engage with their profile. (e.g. by sending an enquiry to a school or downloading a brochure).
Buy CourseFinders Credit now
Schools that best match the search, which have the highest number of student reviews and do not have a zero credit balance are the most visible in the list of results. Schools can respond directly to student enquiries or forward to a local agent or recruiter.
Display school profile
Click-Through to your website
Reveal Phone Number (optional)
Brochure Download (optional)
The CourseFinders Review Tool
Do you look at reviews before making a purchase decision? 77%* of people do, and so do language students. Peer reviews are a powerful factor which considerably affect students’ decision making. Maximise the influence of your students.
*Business.com, July 2015
CourseFinders takes word of mouth marketing to a global scale by giving you free tools to share your student reviews on any website you wish:
- Your school’s website
- Your agency sites
- Your association listings
Why are student reviews so important?
- Young people in particular care about the opinions of their peers
- Study abroad can be scary, reviews help students know what to expect
- Increase conversion rate of enquirers to enrollers
Why are CourseFinders reviews better than Facebook or Google reviews?
- Specific to language travel: schools rated on course, activities, facilities, service, and value
- 3rd party authentication ensure reviewers are genuine
- Use your CourseFinders reviews on any site
- CourseFinders will automatically show most relevant reviews based on student location and course of interest
Why add the CourseFinders Review Tool to your website?
- Students can write reviews from your own site
- Always show your most recent reviews
everywhere on the web
- Students see the most relevant review, e.g. French students see French reviews first
CoursePricer – all your prices instantly, everywhere
Designed and developed for the international education sector, CoursePricer gives students fully itemised course prices in 30 seconds based on real dates.
It also empowers schools to update prices throughout their network at a stroke, and supports school and agent cooperation with co-branding and sharing of student communications.
The Universal Solution
Works in any currency for multiple course structures and pricing systems: fixed dates, open enrolment, minimum duration, start weekly / monthly, fixed price, flat rate and sliding scale together with unlimited accommodation options, transfers, ancillary services and extras. Instant quotations for students, instant updates for your network.
How does it work?
1. Upload your course price data to CoursePricer
2. Copy and paste the embed code into your website
3. Offer instant quotations to your site visitors
CoursePricer further info